Ctrl Alt Del
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haters Made Us Famous

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IA's Inevitable defeat.

Go down 
+2
Jen
Aelethil
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aelethil
Aelethil

IA's Inevitable defeat. Empty
PostSubject: IA's Inevitable defeat.   IA's Inevitable defeat. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:57 pm

As we can all see, IA has shut down.

Please, don't let this be a complete goodbye.

PLease do not hesitate to add me if you wish to hang out on another game

I love all of you and it's been probably the most amazing three years of my life. Sad [b]
Back to top Go down
Jen
Forum Diva
Forum Diva
Jen

PostSubject: Re: IA's Inevitable defeat.   IA's Inevitable defeat. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:04 pm

Roflmao. As if they closed it completely! How heartbreaking Sad
Back to top Go down
Kaellach
Kaellach

PostSubject: Re: IA's Inevitable defeat.   IA's Inevitable defeat. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:09 am

Sad didn't give much warning.

A bit mean, should have given 2 weeks warning or somesuch.
But agree. all add in skype Very Happy

And join us on Siel asmo side.
Back to top Go down
Nightrunner
Nightrunner

PostSubject: Re: IA's Inevitable defeat.   IA's Inevitable defeat. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:06 pm

Israphael elyos side.
Back to top Go down
Hunbun
Hunbun

PostSubject: Re: IA's Inevitable defeat.   IA's Inevitable defeat. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:24 pm

Sob... I'm soo sad IA got shut down, even tho I wasn't really on it a lot the last few months.
It's sad that I won't be able to log on and talk to u guys anymoreee.
& CAD was definitely the best legion ever!! & I enjoyed my time with all of uuu Smile!

Hunbun's Special Thanks Smile

1. Aethz: my favourite gladdi in all of IA Smile lol. I didn't know why u wanted me to carry u thru KOTH at first, b/c u were definitely the one carrying me Razz! & thanks for all the pretty mace skins! & yes Stately is the best skin ever Razz
See u on IS Smile I made a lot of furniture for uuu ^^
2. Dasseth (the pretty one)/ Vernice (the almighty one): thanks for teaching me BT Smile =.= till 3am in the morning, cuz I was such a sucky cleric & couldn't dispel or heal, Razz u guys were soo patient ^^ lol. it was funny hearing u guys scream on skype Razz
3. Jen: u were definitely the prettiest and stylish BG ever Smile Thanks for re-modelling my character and buying me the g60 hauberk Smile I'm gonna miss looking at ur pretty clothes Razz
4. Pat: hehehehe superduper gladi and cleric pattie poooohh! too bad ur taken by Brit Razz But thankss for the shield Smile! & keeping me company in the morning!
5. Ael: the templar that I could never beat, thanks for teaching me the secrets of DP Razz lol. even thooo I still dunno how to jump over that rock and onto that hill Razz u were super patient ^^ & thanks for the pretty headband Smile Ohhh, and buying my Omega Chain ^^!!
6. Siinz: lol. thanks for helping me during Gelk Sieges, I dunno why asmos love me Sad
7. Kael: u were one of my favourite BG's Smile & thanks for being a very convenient Aion WIKI Smile
8. Vel & Night: ^^ thanks for talking a lot and keeping legion chat alive lol Razz! gonna miss seeing green all over my screen from u two Razz
9. Masterful & Wendy: Thanks for the cloth skins Smile!!! U guys are the best!

add me on skype : hunniebunbun
or pm me on NA-IS @ hecatiee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://so-moi.tumblr.com/
Kaellach
Kaellach

PostSubject: Re: IA's Inevitable defeat.   IA's Inevitable defeat. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 3:23 pm

Very Happy ill add you on skype
Back to top Go down
Dassy
Dassy

PostSubject: Re: IA's Inevitable defeat.   IA's Inevitable defeat. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:31 pm

damn i just read this today wth .. i love you hunnybunny :* *kisses!* get on skype will you Q__Q
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IA's Inevitable defeat.   IA's Inevitable defeat. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IA's Inevitable defeat.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ctrl Alt Del :: Public :: Read First-
Jump to: